Sunday 16 October 2011

Nikki is in a relationship... with SEM BREAK!

Sem break, you're mine now!
Even though it's just for two weeks, I'd like you to know... I'd make every moment count. :)
Owkaay. So I've made a couple of lists as to what I want to do for three weeks. *crosses fingers*
Hope I could do them ALL!

1.) Exercise everyday
2.) Walk my dogs regularly. (Sorry guys)
3.) Learn how to REALLY cook.
4.) Finish reading a book.
5.) Do some artworks :D
6.) Open the Bible (Which I haven't done for a while now :I )
7.) CLEAN MY ROOM!

I can do this! FIGHTING! :))

-Fish (030)

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I hope you make the most of your semester break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I'm trying to, ate bee. BTW, you're already a graduate na po ryt? Waaah! how I wish I'm in your shoes. haha.

    ReplyDelete